Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Tonight, Danielle and I used our other voucher from volunteering at AFI to see Jeff, Who Lives at Home with Ed Helms and Jason Segel. It was a really funny movie about the relationship between brothers as well as living a lifestyle of just going with the flow, believing that "everything happens for a reason." It was a fantastic, and a lot of the conversations were improvised. There was a Q&A afterwards, and Ed talked about the difference between improvising for comedy and improvising for drama, which I found really interesting. So we got to see Ed and Jason in person and take a picture with Ed Helms, and I got Jason Segel's autograph! I love him in How I Met Your Mother and Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and I can't wait to see the new Muppet Movie. It was a great evening, and I'm glad I got to see two awesome movies at AFI.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment