The Bold and the Beautiful

It's official: I will be interning with the Bold and the Beautiful this semester!!! I'm so excited. From the interview, it seems like a fast-paced work environment where I would be able to observe a lot of different aspects of production. It's going to be awesome. Jen Samples worked there last semester, so I called her up right away to tell her I got it!

Tuesday nights I have an RA meeting as well as a class (Senior Seminar), and on Thursday afternoons I have class (government and media) as well.

It's going to be a fun-filled semester with more emphasis on interning than on class, which is something new for me, and I'm definitely really happy for the change. It's almost like what my schedule will be when I graduate and have a paying job come May!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment