Celebrity Sighting!

Ironic that right after I checked in with my parents, and my dad asked me if I'd seen anyone famous yet, I did! Going up the elevator with me in the building where Ithaca holds its classes was Lisa Kudrow from Friends. I thought it might be her, but she was wearing sun glasses and trying to be inconspicuous, so I wasn't quite sure. One of the professors at ICLA was also in the elevator and told us later that it was her because she has an office in our building. Pretty cool for a first sighting! She did look different than I remembered from Friends, but that was a while ago, so who could blame her.

Right before seeing her, I had had a two minute interview with Mediaplacement Entertainment, Inc., an event planning company, so that I can hopefully work with them on Emmys weekend. At the elevator, I was telling Steve about how they basically didn't care who I was just as long as I wasn't crazy over the celebrities. So that's a little embarrassing that a celebrity was right in front of me while I was saying that stuff, but whatever!

I had my Senior Seminar class, which will be about youth and the media. It sounds like a really interesting topic, and it bring in some of the stuff I have already learned in some of my history classes in the past. We are basically watching clips/movies and discussing readings everyday, and there will also be a research paper, but I definitely find it really interesting. My adviser, Stephen Tropiano, teaches it as well.

Between government and media and senior seminar, I have/will have a lot of reading to do this semester, but I'm used to that, so it'll be fine.

Wednesday, I was feeling better, but I spent a lot of time just hanging out by the pool and relaxing. I talked to a boy who goes to Syracuse. Their LA program students also live in Oakwoods! It's so crazy how many college programs live in Oakwoods. Emerson and UTLA are out here too. Shelly and I watched Tangled last night after I watched Big Brother because we got bored sitting at home.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment