Good News and Bad News

Bad News: So obviously my body picks a very inopportune time (my first day of classes) to get sick. I was up all night, and I'm wicked achy and weak right now. I don't know. I'm doing my best to get better in the next 5 hours, so I can go to class and my RA meeting. Hopefully it will be ok.

Good News: I actually get paid for my internship! $8 per hour, and I had no idea! I'm thrilled. Not only does it sound like an awesome internship, but I get school credit and get paid. I start on Monday, which I'm really excited for. Another piece of good news is that I officially have clearance to go visit my cousin, Kate, in Arizona for the entire week of Thanksgiving! This semester is definitely looking good!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment