First Day of Work



 Today was my first day working at The Bold and the Beautiful. I got a cool CBS badge that makes me feel really important! Sarah, one of the girls on the LA program with me, was working at the same time as me today, which was cool. We met with our internship coordinator, Rachel, who gave us a detailed tour of the building. CBS Television City is kind of complicated, but I think I got it by the end of the day after doing a few errands. Rachel was nice enough to give us maps anyway. After our tour, we read/sorted the mail, put together rundowns/scripts, wrote script synopses, and distributed scripts to different departments around the building. All in all, I'm just really glad to be working at The Bold and the Beautiful. I think it's going to be an awesome internship where I get to learn a lot. I'm really excited to be working there!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment