Lion King in 3D

Last night, Danielle, Kelsy, Shelly, and I went to see The Lion King in 3D. It was a limited, 2 week release, and being that it, and the other Disney movies, were basically a staple to every child in the 90's, we had to go see it. Seriously, Disney made the best movies during that decade, and I want to buy them all on DVD. Stupid Disney Vault. I need to buy them more as they come out. It's so annoying. Anyway, The Lion King was beautiful on the big screen! It was just as emotion and amazing as I remembered. It was great to hear those songs with surround sound for a change. The 3D was done tastefully. It was mostly just layers where the nature seemed to be closer than the characters, or the animals popped out a big more. I thought it actually looked really cool that way. We were all tearing up even though we knew what was going to happen. It's one of Disney's best movies, and I love being nostalgic and seeing it in a movie theater again. It was a wonderful decision of things to do for the night. Thanks for planning that "event" Danielle (she makes fun of me having to plan RA events all the time, telling me always to plan an event for everything she wants to do. I told her to plan this one, and she did. She says she'd make a great RA!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment